We want company! :)

Startet av bluesberry, lørdag 21 jul 2007 @ 22:24:44

« forrige - neste »

bluesberry

Hi there!

my name is Dule and I`m from Zagreb (Croatia)! I`m currently (with my girlfriend and our 2CV) in Oslo.

If there is anyone willing to join us on the trip to Borlange we`d like that very much, especeally because we`re having slight engine problems, but ofcourse that is not the only reason! The main reason is simply - the more the merrier - as it usually is with these little cars!

So, do not hasitate, contact us on our gsm numbers (sms):

dule:
+ 385 91 521 75 82

ana:
+ 385 91 507 37 55

hope to hear from you sooooon

p.s.
come and visit our club`s page:

www.citroenklub.hr

PerI

Some of the participants from Oslo and surrounding areas have already driven today. They will spend a couple of days in Sweden before the worldmeeting starts.

Unfortunately, I'll just stay there from thursday-friday due to lack of holiday :(

What kind of engine problems do you have? Maybe I can help you if you're in Oslo.

Sincerly,
Per
(.°\^/°.)
· Per · '71 2cv6 · Flere 2cv, AZU & Ami · '74 GS · Rapido Confort Matic · André Jamet Colibri · C5 I, II, III

bluesberry

hi per

well...the engine started to consume too much oil and started to make too much noise...and sometimes the gearbox sounds a bit funny but i`m optimistic and do belive that we`ll get to the meeting and back to croatia ok

do U know where your friends will stay before the meeting? because maybe we`ll make the trip from oslo o borlange in two days...

dule

PerI

Sitat fra: bluesberry på søndag 22 jul 2007 @ 00:59:48
hi per

well...the engine started to consume too much oil and started to make too much noise...and sometimes the gearbox sounds a bit funny but i`m optimistic and do belive that we`ll get to the meeting and back to croatia ok

do U know where your friends will stay before the meeting? because maybe we`ll make the trip from oslo o borlange in two days...

dule

It's written on this forum, but I'll guess you're not that into norwegian language yet ???  ;)

They will stay in a little town called Mora about 100 km northwest of Borlänge, and the campsite is Moraparken, http://www.moraparken.se They'll stay there from today until tuesday.

Good luck with your car.

Sincerly,
Per
(.°\^/°.)
· Per · '71 2cv6 · Flere 2cv, AZU & Ami · '74 GS · Rapido Confort Matic · André Jamet Colibri · C5 I, II, III

bluesberry

i`ve just looked it on my gps, and the plan is that we`ll follow them to mora and meet them. than probably, if everything would be ok with our car, we could go together to borlange. could you send me please somebodys contact if we get in the trouble during the way? (i doubt that we will, but just in case that we do)

still if anyone is leaving from oslo on monday afternoon we could go togeher :)

dule

A.Kolsrud

HI. I drive from Ski on Monday nigth/tuesday morning to borlange.

Andreas

PerI

Sitat fra: bluesberry på søndag 22 jul 2007 @ 01:34:56
i`ve just looked it on my gps, and the plan is that we`ll follow them to mora and meet them. than probably, if everything would be ok with our car, we could go together to borlange. could you send me please somebodys contact if we get in the trouble during the way? (i doubt that we will, but just in case that we do)

edit: removed phone-numbers :)

-Per
(.°\^/°.)

A.Kolsrud

snakker norsk jeg da..men takk

bluesberry

Sitat fra: A.Kolsrud på søndag 22 jul 2007 @ 12:35:32
snakker norsk jeg da..men takk

I wish  I could understand this hehe

well it is like this - we have decided to do some sightseeing and a bit of a shopping in the morning (monday) here in osol and than hit the road towards more, and i`ll try to contact your friends over there to see if we could meet them there!

@ A.Kolsrud:
if you decide to join us it would be very nice! there is my gsm number up above on the beginig!

tnx for your help!

if nothing contact me in borlane and we`ll go and grab a beer or two!

dule

bluesberry

Andreas defenetly do contact us, maybe we will be on the road at the same time!

best regards

Dule

PerI

Seems like I've missed you in Borlänge since I was there less than 24 hours but a picture of your girlfriend and your 2cv is in the biggest newspaper in Sweden :)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/special/bildspel/visa/0,4542,5984,00.html (picture number 6)
(.°\^/°.)